General Terms and Conditions
– Daycare dogs may be dropped off between 06:30 and 07:00 and picked up between 18:00 and19:00. Dogs brought or picked up outside opening hours must be announced in advance and will be charged according to the price list/surcharge. In order to ease the transition and avoid night time excitement, holiday dogs need to arrive before 13:00. Holiday dogs have to be picked up by latest 19:00.
– Pick-up/Drop-off service: We pick up the dogs between 07:15 and 09:15 and bring them back between 15:30 and 17:30. We cannot guarantee exact times as they depend on traffic, weather and regions.
– Prior to pick up, the owner is responsible to ensure that the dog has relieved himself. If the dog relieves himself in the car during pick-up, cleaning costs of CHF 25.00 will be charged to the owner.
– Loving Dogs reserves the right to make changes to the terms and conditions and prices listed on the homepage of Loving Dogs. Changes will be communicated in writing. All prices are without food, however healthy snacks and treats are included. At the moment we are not legally required to charge a VAT however this could change in the future.
– Payments for day-care can be settled at the end of the same month by invoice or cash. Payments for vacation care are to be settled in advance before the dog is dropped off. Vacation is only 100% reserved upon receipt of payment.
– For vacation cancellations, the following rules apply:
– for cancellations up to 30 days before the start of the vacation, the full amount will be refunded
– for cancellations up to 14 days before the start of the vacation, 50% of the full amount will be refunded
– for cancellations 13 to 8 days before the start of the vacation, 25% of the total amount will be refunded
– for cancellations 0 to 7 days before the start of the vacation 0% will be refunded.
– Check-in and check-out days will be charged as a full day of vacation.
– The agreement for Day-care can be cancelled mutually at any time. Notice period 30 days. Regular and fixed days will be charged, even if the dog does not come. Exceptions for illness or accident of the owner are taken into consideration. Vacation absences of the dog must be reported at least 14 days in advance.
Vaccinations, diseases, and heat
– The pet owner assures Loving Dogs that his pet is free of contagious diseases, parasites and is vaccinated. If the dog has a contagious disease, the dog must not be brought into Loving Dogs care.
– The dog must be healthy and have the necessary vaccinations. Proof of vaccination is required.
Combination vaccination yearly: distemper, leptospirosis, parvovirus, kennel cough. The vaccination passport must be presented. We are not liable for any illnesses that occur during or after the stay.
– Loving Dogs is obliged to take care of the dog in the best possible way and to consult the veterinarian in case of injuries and illnesses. The costs for medical services including animal transport and additional costs are at the expense of the pet owner. Excluded is when negligence is proven on behalf of Loving Dogs.
– In case of sick or old dogs, any liability in case of deterioration or death of the animal is excluded. If a health emergency occurs, the nearest available veterinarian will be consulted. The costs will be charged to the pet owner.
– The owner of the animal has to inform us completely about all peculiarities (e.g., behavioural problems, illnesses, dogs in heat etc.).
– Female dogs will not be taken in during the heat cycle. If the owner does not notice that the dog is in heat and has not reported to us in time, we will not be liable for the consequences of a mating.
– Loving Dogs must be informed immediately of any infectious diseases, flees, kennel cough, etc. The dog owner is liable for any damage caused by failure to notify us (e.g., treatment costs of other pack dogs).
– Injuries can occur in the pack even with the best possible care and diligence. Meeting with other dogs cannot be ruled out during a walk. Disputes between dogs are always possible. Loving Dogs assumes no liability for this.
– Loving Dogs commits itself to take care of the dog appropriately and to comply with the Animal Welfare Act and its ancillary provisions.
– Regularity is very important for the individual dog and the entire pack in order to avoid stress and to maintain pack integration. Due to this reason, we only accept dogs into day-care that come to Loving Dogs at least once a week.
– The dog owner is solely liable for any damages his dog causes (e.g. bitten car interior parts, upholstered furniture, etc.)
– Loving Dogs is not liable for damage or loss of objects given to the animals.
– All dogs need to get along well with their peers and feel comfortable with a group of dogs
– Your dog needs to have a solid basic training and be able to walk well on the leash
– The dog owner is obliged to inform Loving Dogs about all behavioural problems, such as destructiveness, biting incidents, high aggressiveness, anxiety, or diseases. The owner is liable for any damage caused by their dog. The owner must have liability insurance (including the dog).
– Behaviour of a dog that does not conform to the pack will lead to solitaire keeping even without consultation with the dog owner and is accepted by the dog owner by signing the day-care agreement, including additional costs and additional effort.
– Even with the most careful care, a dog can escape. If the animal is not found despite intensive efforts, the owner has no right to a compensation.
Place of jurisdiction
– The place of jurisdiction for both parties is Bülach.